Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Cut Shampoo Costs In Half

Most of you have probably already figured this out by now, but there is an easy way to cut your shampoo costs in half: Don't shampoo every day! For a long time, my hair was very short, and I had to wash it every day. Now it is chin-length (yes, that picture is me). It wasn't until recently when I bought a flatiron and some styling products specifically for use with the flatiron (which, by the way, I only paid $27 for, not $40 as shown on the link) that I could skip washing my hair every day. It looks just as good (if not better) on the day after washing and flatironing it.

Trivial? Of course! But, over time, by washing my hair only half as often, I stand to save a decent amount of money, not only on shampoo, but on styling products, electricity used to dry and iron my hair, and last (but not least) time.
This is proof that no tip is too small to make it on this blog!!